Circuit Concepts is an electronic design consulting company incorporated in the state of Texas in 1978. We have assisted client companies in developing a wide range of precision instrumentation, sensors, algorithm development, system setup, and networking applications:
- Precision low level, low noise amplifiers and filters.
- High resolution analog to digital (ADC) and digital to analog (DAC) conversion circuits.
- Wireline and fiber optic data communication systems.
- High temperature (200C) electronic systems.
- Analog and digital signal processing circuits and algorithms.
- Linux OS setup, networking, and applications.
- Programming for the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl/PHP) Platform.
|Resume of Bob Smither (PDF)||39.13 KB|