Circuit Concepts is an electronic design consulting company incorporated in the state of Texas in 1978. We have assisted client companies in developing a wide range of precision instrumentation, sensors, algorithm development, system setup, and networking applications:
- Precision low level, low noise amplifiers and filters.
- High resolution analog to digital (ADC) and digital to analog (DAC) conversion circuits.
- Wireline and fiber optic data communication systems.
- High temperature (200C) electronic systems.
- Analog and digital signal processing circuits and algorithms.
- Linux OS setup, networking, and applications.
- Programming for the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl/PHP) Platform.
Essential Calculus presents the important aspects of calculus in an easy to understand, informal manner. A unique feature of the book is a section on Motivational Problems, problems that are presented early in the book and that give the reader an idea of the type of problems that calculus, and the reader of the book, are able to solve.
Here is a review of the book that was posted to Amazon.com:
"A fresh approach to teaching Calculus, July 15, 2010
By Robby "Rob" (Houston Texas)
This review is from: Essential Calculus with Motivational Problems (Paperback)
CCICAP is a linear Circuit Analysis Program developed by Circuit Concepts, Inc. CCICAP is easy to use yet feature rich. The program performs frequency and time domain analyses of linear circuits and includes the full range of
linear circuit elements including:
- Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors
- Four types of Controlled Sources
- Bipolar Junction Transistor Models
- Field Effect Transistor Models
- Ideal Operational Amplifiers
- 2nd order Operational Amplifier Models
- Digital Elements (INput, OUTput, DELay, MULtiplier)